Vi presento la mia nuova canzone ...... commentate
Dangerous
You thought that i was a lamb but
in reality i'm the most dangerous woman
that you could find.
I'm quietly and lovely but when you betray me
i can become a monster without scruples or pity.
So don't try to fool of me...
so in the case I won't have any pity
so in the case I won't have any pity
ho-ho big error
you betrayed me
i'm not so patient as you think.
I won't forgive you.
And won't expect
i will accept your suked apology.
You beg me to be clement.
You're eyes are so desperete.
Your body trembles with fear
you're -ho- so damn funny.
You're knees yield completely
making you fall on the dirty ground.
-Ho- you are so desperete.
-Ho- I'm so amused.
ho-ho big error
you betrayed me
i'm not so patient as you think.
I won't forgive you.
And won't expect
i will accept your suked apology.
So don't beg me I won't give you my pity.no dearling.
So don't beg me for a shit I give you my compassion.
So don't beg me surrend yourself to the fact, i'm so over you.
ho-ho big error
you betrayed me
i'm not so patient as you think.
I won't forgive you.
And won't expect
i will accept your suked apology.(x2)
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Etichette
dangerous
(1)
frustrata e delusa
(1)
goth pray
(1)
mein gedanken
(1)
papercut linkin park
(1)
today
(1)
vampires
(1)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento